My Blog List

My Blog List

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Colorado - Part 2

These are some of pictures from Colorado. It is a really pretty state. We hope to go back some day.










This is a sunset. It looks like a fire. It was really pretty.




















This is Black Canyon National Park.







This is some of the wildlife we saw. Sorry so blurry.








We were sitting on the back porch and this deer just walked right on by.




This is a moose and her two babies. Sorry that is blurry. This was so cool to see.



Lyn and I were walking around town one day and this flower was was in a hanging basket at one of the shops. It is just Beautiful! I can not remember the name of it. It doesnt look real does it?


Yep - that is me. Yuck! But I was freezing! This was the day we got there and is was drizzling and the wind was blowing like crazy.























No comments: